Backpacks to Go
The Backpacks to Go Program ensures that all Cottage Lake Elementary children are able to eat at least two healthy meals a day, even when not at school on weekends and school breaks. Any and all donations are very much appreciated to help support the families who utilize this resource. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure all non-perishable foods are not expired before donating.
Food Items in High Demand:
- Plastic Jars of Peanut Butter
- Dried Beans
- Pancake Mix
- Canned Pasta Sauce
- Canned Vegetables (Corn, Peas, Mixed)
Toiletries in High Demand:
- Dye/Fragrance Free Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Toothpaste (Kids and Adult)
- Shampoo/Conditioner 2-in-1
- Body Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper or Plastic Grocery Bags
Thank you for helping us support our school community!
If you are in need of assistance from the Backpacks to Go program, please contact Nurse Brittney at email@example.com.